First post, r/aww, here's my kitty who can't meow

kitty

Kitty has a younger sister named Paula ( Valerie Harper ) who appeared in " Eric's Naughty No-No ." Paula is a cosmetics sales-woman and very successful which makes Kitty jealous as Kitty was once the more successful one. After an argument about what each of them had that was better than the other, the sisters made up and Paula agreed to give Kitty a make-over that "It won't make me look like a whore, right?" Red, upon seeing this, is excited at Kitty's new look, hoping she'll get more intimate with him.
Kitty, despite being a kind, motherly figure to the gang, is still the subject of sexual attraction from Fez and Kelso (along with Midge). When Fez first met Kitty, instead of shaking her hand, he greeted her with a long kiss (and attempts to do the same to Red). Also, when Charlie says that he saw Kitty naked, Fez asks him what it looked like and said "and I am only asking because I find Miss Kitty attractive in a sexual way." Also, when Kelso and Brooke have a fight, Kelso comes to Eric, upset, telling him "I need a hug from your mom!". Eric finishes his conversation with Hyde and goes to "pull Kelso off my mother".